The International Federation of Slot Car Clubs (IFSCC) was created by the NSCC (UK) and the SLN (Dutch) clubs from a desire to bring together slot car clubs and enthusiasts from across the world.
What are the goals of the IFSCC?
- To create an international partnership of slot car clubs that represents the interests of the members clubs when dealing with other stakeholders in the slot car world.
- To provide a collective voice when dealing with manufacturers, retailers, traders and the local, national and international media on behalf of the member clubs.
- To work together in order to share information and knowledge on slot cars both amongst member clubs, manufacturers and other stake holders.
- To act as a conduit for information to member clubs and also as resource for related information both to and from other stake holders.
- To raise awareness amongst manufacturers and retailers of the needs of members clubs both individually and collectively.
- To provide a collective voice when advising manufactures on all their products.
- To provide a collective voice for requesting and negotiating the production of specific products and limited editions from the various slot car manufactures on behalf of member clubs.
- To promote the hobby as widely as possible particularly with a view to encouraging young people to become involved in slot cars either as collectors or racers.
You can view a copy of the Charter.